Thursday 20 December 2012

Chapter 6: Squirrel Problem

One day, while Spongebob and Patrick are jellyfishing, Spongebob's net fall off the cliff.
Spongebob: ''Oh, look Patrick, there's a squirrel fighting a big clam.

Patrick: ''What's a squirrel?''

Spongebob: ''Oh, thats just a big furry cat. Wait, I see my <<Squirrel Book>>''
Spongebob: ''Here, Land Squirrel, that squirrel is in trouble!''

Patrick: ''Let's throw rocks on the clam''

Spongebob: ''No, That clam's shell is big, can't broke if we just throw rocks at him! I'll go help her out with some KA-RA-TAY!''
Sandy: ''Hey, little sponge, looks like you know some karatay!''

Spongebob: ''Yeah, I know some karatay.''

Sandy: ''Let me handle it.''

BOOM

Sandy: ''Easy as a homemade soup. So, what's your name kid?''

Spongebob: ''Im Spongebob.''

Sandy: ''Care for some tea and cookie at my tree house?''

Spongebob: ''Ok.''

Sandy: ''You sure? There's air but nothing.''

Spongebob: ''Yeah, I like air, more air is good.''

Sandy: ''Ok, if you say so.''

Spongebob's been invited by a new squirrel friend to her tree house for some cookies and tea, but the problem is Spongebob don't know what's air is, what will happen? See the rest at chapter 7: Water Shortage

No comments:

Post a Comment