Tuesday 5 November 2013

Chapter 7: Water Shortage

 
Spongebob: Patrick! Patrick! What's air?
 
Patrick: Huh?

Spongebob: I just met a girl, she wears a helmet full of...air! 

Patrick: You mean she puts on air?

Spongebob: Maybe...

Patrick: Well that's just fancy talk. If you wanna be fancy, just put your pinkie up.

Spongebob: Like this?

Patrick: Yeah! Come, I'll go with you.
 
 Patrick: I'll hide outside, make sure to get your pinkie up.

Ding Dong...

Sandy: Who's there?

Spongebob: It's me, Spongebob.
 
Sandy: Oh! It's you! Hold on a second.

Draining The Water...
Spongebob: Ahhh! Sandy! Sandy! Help! There's no water in...here... 

Sandy: Of course there's no water, nothing but air.
 
Sandy: Let me introduce to you my treedome.That's my Exercising Wheel, that's a Bird Bath, and my Storage, to store food
 
Spongebob: Here are some flowers...

Sandy: For me? Oh thanks, I'll put them in a vase full of ICE, COLD, WATER...

Timer Rang

Sandy: Ooh, the cookies are done, let me get it for you.
 
Spongebob: I don't need it...I don't need it...
 
Patrick: Pinkie! Pinkie!
Spongebob: I NEED IT!!!
 
Glug Glug Glug
 
Spongebob: I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!
  
Patrick: What are you doing!? Come buddy, I'll get you warmed up.

Spongebob: NO! NO! AIR IS NOT GOOD, PATRICK! AIR IS NOT GOOD!

Patrick: Don't be like this, your a man, Spongebob...Ack...Ack...Ack......WHAT KIND OF PLACE IS THIS!!!
Spongebob: I told you Patrick!!!

Patrick: We gotta get outta here!!!

A Moment Later

 
Sandy: Hey Spongebob, the cookies and tea are ready!
 
Sandy: Ahh!!!
Sandy: If you need water, you should ask.
 

Spongebob and Patrick have a new friend now. What crazy stuffs will happens next? Find out on the next coming episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment